All men and women dream of a slender, fit figure. Alas, some have been generously endowed by nature - they can eat cakes and drink them with sweet cocktails even all day, while staying in great shape. Others have to count every calorie and carefully monitor their diet to stay lean. Not surprisingly, they want to know how to lose 10 kg quickly at home. Of course, first of all it is worth understanding whether this is real.
How long does it take to lose 10 kg without harm to health
10 kilograms is a round number, so many people who want to get rid of excess weight operate on it. How much does it take to lose ten pounds? Most often, women ask such a question after pregnancy, as well as those who have not taken care of their weight for a long time and have recovered quite a bit, after which they decided to start changing their lives.
In general, nutritionists believe that it takes six months to lose 10 pounds. One and a half kilograms a month is a very realistic result. But it is not always possible to spend so much time on losing weight. What to do in such a situation? This will be described in detail below.
For reference!If you drink only cold water from the refrigerator, you can get an extra 200-300 grams a month.
Is it realistic to lose 10 kg in a month
In general, this is quite possible. Getting rid of 2. 5 pounds a week is real. But you will have to sit on a very strict diet and at the same time take sports seriously. Alas, there are two dangers here.
- First, with such a heavy load you can undermine your health - it will take many months to get it back, if you can do it at all.
- Secondly, even if you manage to lose the appreciated 10 kg, there is a high probability that the weight will return quite quickly immediately after the end of the diet, and an "increase" is possible.
Therefore, such drastic changes in the usual way of life need to be approached very carefully and thoughtfully.
Is it possible to lose weight faster: 1 day, a week, half a month
But when time runs out, many people are ready for the most drastic measures. They wonder if it is realistic to lose as much as 10 kilograms in a shorter period of time? It is therefore worth considering such options.
Losing a dozen pounds in one day is simply unrealistic. No loads and tricks will help here.
A week is also simply impossible. You will have to completely give up food and consume 13, 000 calories a day. To do this, you will need to do the following exercises daily:
- walking - 48 hours,
- running - 19 hours,
- indoor bike - 9 pm,
- aerobics - 30 hours.
Of course, such indicators are also fantastic.
Finally, two weeks. In general, it is possible. But you will need a very strict diet, such as cabbage or water. Moreover, it will only work if the person is very fat and 10 kg is not such a big number for him. That is, it will not be possible to lose, for example, 70 to 60 kg in a few weeks on these diets.
10 kg weight loss plan at home
When figuring out how to lose 10 kg, it is very important to come up with an appropriate plan. This is especially important for beginners - it would be good if a more experienced like-minded person can support and help them. For starters, it is worth giving a few recommendations.
During the week
Above, this option has already been resolved and had to be dismissed as a perfect fantasy. Therefore, without wasting time, you can move on to the next item.
In 2 weeks
This option is already more serious. True, you will have to work very hard - you will have to appreciate every hour. And the way to lose weight will be very uncomfortable.
- First, physical activity should be maximized. You will need to spend at least 5-8 hours a day on exercise, preferably on a stationary bike and running. Of course, not every person can cope with such loads.
- Second, calorie consumption should be reduced to 800-900 kcal per day (for comparison, a person usually consumes about 2000 kcal).
Moreover, there must be proteins here - otherwise the body will start to break down muscles instead of fat. It is a good choice to eat boiled or boiled chicken, which can be replaced with fish and eggs for a change.
Attention!With such intense weight loss, there should be no carbohydrates in the diet. The only exceptions are vegetable salads, such as fresh carrots and cabbage, seasoned with olive oil.
This is already a relatively acceptable option. But even with that it is not always possible to lose 10 kg at once. And it is even harder to save the result.
It is best to switch to a protein diet and stick to it 5 days a week, with a two-day break, for example on weekends. These days, you can eat regular food, reducing the portion of complex carbohydrates in half, and completely abandon the fast.
Of course, beer and all other alcoholic beverages should be excluded from the diet. However, you will have to deprive yourself of soda on your diet.
Hard? Certainly. But the result will certainly be pleasant.
Note!Ginger and mustard boost your metabolism to help you lose weight faster.
What you need to eat to lose 10 pounds
The most important rule to follow when losing weight is to eat fractionally. That is, there must be three meals. It is recommended to reduce the portions compared to the usual ones.
And in order not to feel hungry, which makes you overeat "for future use", it is necessary to insert snacks between main meals.
It is nice that you can eat a lot on such a diet. It's easier to state what you can't eat:
- sweets (sweets, waffles, cakes, pastries, juices, soda);
- flour (all types - from black bread to fresh buns);
- foods rich in carbohydrates (rice, potatoes, corn);
- sweet fruits (grapes, pineapples, tangerines, bananas);
- fatty dairy products (fresh cheese, sour cream, cream, cheese).
All that is left is quite edible. These are all types of plant foods (cabbage, carrots, broccoli, apples and others), non-fat "milk" (milk, cheese, cottage cheese), meat, fish and poultry. Of course, having such products at your disposal, you can at least cook new dishes every day and not repeat yourself for a whole month.
The most effective diet for weight loss is 10 kg per month
Just in case, it is worth discussing the most effective and proven diets. Thanks to them, you can easily understand how to lose 10 kg in a month.
- Diet for the lazy. You can eat the same as usual, with the exception of alcohol, flour and sweets. But portions should be reduced by 3-4 times. To quench your hunger, drink 400 ml of warm water 10 minutes before eating.
- Buckwheat mono diet. It is necessary to eat not cooked, but steamed buckwheat 5 times a day. You can't salt - just season with a teaspoon of soy sauce. But you have to be careful on this diet - you can earn health problems. Athletes can add boiled chicken breast to their diet - 200 grams a day.
- Dukan's diet - you will have to eat almost one meat, fish and poultry, and in unlimited quantities. Carbohydrates should be introduced from the second week, and they should not be given more than 10% of calories.
Yes, a pretty heavy diet. But beauty requires sacrifice!
Diet menu for weight loss 10 kg per month per day of the first week
Of course, it is much easier to start losing weight if you have a well-defined and balanced diet. In seven days it will look something like this:
|Monday||200 ml of kefir||20 grams of cheese, 2 boiled eggs||200 grams of vegetable salad|
|Tuesday||200 ml of kefir||1 apple, 1 boiled egg||1 boiled egg|
|Wednesday||Unsweetened tea||150 grams of cottage cheese||200 grams of vegetable salad|
|Thursday||200 ml of kefir||100 grams of fresh plums, 1 boiled egg||1 boiled egg|
|Friday||Unsweetened tea||200 grams of cabbage or carrot salad||1 boiled egg|
|Saturday||200 ml of kefir||2 oranges or 2 apples||200 ml of kefir|
|Sunday||200 ml of kefir||20 grams of cheese, 1 apple or orange||2 boiled eggs|
Yes, dieting is quite difficult. But losing 10 kg in a month is not an easy task.
How to urgently lose ten pounds without dieting
However, you can achieve a great figure without a diet.
True, in this case you will have to spend not 2 weeks or even a month, but, most likely, about 3-6 months. There are different ways to do this.
Note!Half a liter of beer has a caloric value of about 215 kcal - half a hearty breakfast.
Exercises for burning fat
The safest way is to burn fewer calories than you burn. This means that you can not only reduce consumption, but also increase consumption.
- light aerobics,
- rope jumping,
- exercise bike.
You don’t have to exhaust yourself with hard exercises. Lungs are much better for weight loss, but it takes several hours. Two to three hours of walking before lunch and the same amount of cycling or exercise bike in the afternoon is a real stress if you have enough free time.
Compliance with the principles of good nutrition
You can also just eat properly - this will ensure that you get rid of 1-2 kg of weight per month.
The rules are quite simple - the flour must be halved, as sweet. It is desirable to reduce portions by 10-20%. At the same time, it is recommended that you consume most carbohydrates before lunch to have time to consume. But in the evening, 3-4 hours before bedtime, it is better to eat protein foods - meat, cottage cheese, peas and other foods that do not contain carbohydrates are suitable. And, of course, no candy this afternoon.
The best results can be achieved by simply changing your lifestyle. This is much easier to do than it seems. Certain rules must be followed:
- complete rejection of alcohol of all kinds - they are quite high in calories and often lead to the use of excess calories;
- fractional meals - three times with two snacks, and ideally five times, each time reducing the usual portion by 50%;
- constant control of consumption of sweet and starchy foods.
In a month or two, a person gets used to such rules and no longer notices any restrictions - he lives for his own pleasure and at the same time returns the figure to normal.
How to lose weight "forever": keep the results achieved
Children are bad because sooner or later they end up. At this point, the body and the person begin to "catch". Weight loss simply breaks down and begins to eat what was previously impossible. And the organism that has experienced stress is trying to replenish supplies, and even make supplies for future use.
Therefore, diets are generally an extreme measure. Much better if you change your lifestyle in general. Then there will be no breakdowns, and mental breakdown will be avoided.
One only needs to keep track of how much one eats, gets up from the table a little hungry (this is quite realistic! ) And gives up on semi-finished products, as well as visits to various cafes and bistros. Moderate, planned homemade meals really do work wonders!
For reference!Cinnamon makes it difficult to absorb fast carbohydrates, so it should be combined with sweets.
Advice from experienced trainers and nutritionists
By the end of the article, there are a few tips that experienced nutritionists give to all beginners:
- You need to eat at the same time to get the body used to and prepared for each meal.
- Replace semi-finished products with domestic counterparts - from hamburgers to dumplings.
- Reduce the amount of sauce, spices and salt in cooking to a minimum.
- Give preference to cooked, stewed and steamed food over fried food.
- Give up the habit of consuming food completely.
Now every reader knows enough to gain a great figure. It may take a lot of time and effort, but isn't the result worth fighting for?